Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disneyland!!!!




We went to Disneyland last week and had a blast. It was our first family trip there. McKenzie got to meet all the princesses she's been dying to meet. We first went to a "Princess ball" show type thing and when Sleeping Beauty walked out Mckenzie put her hands on her face, her mouth dropped open wide, she sat back in her chair and with amazement and she said "she's real mommy! Look it's sleeping beauty my favorite princess!" She couldn't believe her eyes. Then Bell and Mulan walked out. I think at that moment she was at her best moment she has ever had in life. She also was able to meet a bunch of other characters. Her Disneyland dream was a success. We also went to the beach which was cold, but really fun. Cache was amazed most by Mickey and Minney Mouse. He kept trying to grab their noses. Anyway it was alot of fun. A trip we won't ever forget.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Amy! I found your blog! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and have been meaning to call. Happy Birthday!! I planned on calling you earlier, but things got crazy as usual. So I'm just barely thinking about it right now and since it's too late to call, I decided to email you, but then I realized I don't have your email anymore! SO...I decided to google you and see if you POSSIBLY had a blog....and you did...and I found it! Love it! Anyway, we have got to get together soon. I miss you! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Cache just turned one a few weeks ago didn't he? Where does the time go? They are so stinking cute! I can't believe how old McKenzie looks! Gorgeous!! Anyway, I just started a blog a couple weeks ago. If you want to go check it out, it's www.laurasloopylife.blogspot.com. I'll add a link to your blog on mine. Let's get together soon!