Sunday, June 8, 2008

Celebrating 6 years!

We just celebrated our 6th anniversary at the end of May. I am so grateful for Bryce and the love that we share. He has been such an amazing husband! Everyday I think that I totally scored! We have such a happy family and life together. I really can't believe that it's already been 6 years! It still just seems like we were barely married. I am gratefuly for him and our life together, as well as the father that he is to our kids.

This is us now (or at least a couple months ago before I looked majorly pregnant)








6 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 6 years. It seems like last week that Bryce told me you guys were dating! We wish you many more happy years together...love you guys!

The Belnaps said...

Yay for the new pictures!!! Congrats on 6 years! You have such a cute family! I cant wait for that 1/2 baby to get here! Lets go to dinner or something again soon.

Sasha said...

Congrats on your six year anniversary! Time sure flies doesn't it?

Unknown said...

ok I am trying to find a way to email you but it is not working....Amy this is Shayla larson as you knew me in highschool. I have come across your blog and I just about freaked out!! how are you? I see great you have a beautiful family there. (I really hope that you remember me or I am going to feel stupid). Oh well I just wanted to say hi and see how you are.

Hepworths said...

Ames, I can't believe it has been six years!! The pics of your wedding are gorgeous! So happy for you and your beautiful family. Congrats on the anniversary.

Noell said...

Congratulations you two 6 years and a beautiful family! We were so happy to hear of your third on the way!!! Sure miss playing with you guys. Loved catching up on your blog, I cannot believe how big your little man has gotten and Kensie is so grown up! Wow.. time really does fly, I have to keep reminding myself that. Steven loved hearing from you and I am so glad he passed the good news on to me. I sent you an invite to our family blog - Savor the Simple (sts).