Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowmobile Time!

During the Christmas break we took some of our close friends, Brandon and Jennilyn and their family down to the cabin. We had SO much fun!!! Jennilyn is 5 months prego.....you can't even tell!! That woman!

The Wolfe familia
We kept wanting to take some "real" rides w/o kids, but it didn't really happen. If they were outside, they were on the snowmobiles.

Here is Maci, isn't she adorable?


Faster, Brandon, faster!!!



I think the earth was off it's axis.


Even with a frozen hand, he won't let go of the ball

Cache had a record rash, so we threw him in the sink. After we decided to let him rome free for a while. Below are the results...

Is this legal on blogger?

7 comments:

Woolfman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woolfman said...

hahahaha, this is so funny! Nobody can tell this is really Bryce with his huge boots on.

We had so much fun with you guys! You are awesome. I love the pics.

Jessica said...

It looks like so much fun! I need to see this cabin you frequent. I've heard so much about it! Next time you go take pictures of the cabin for me; please?

Jane said...

Great pics of the kids....Cache will get you for that one some day:-) Maybe some day we'll make it out there to your cabin, it looks beautiful!!!

Meg said...

Hey Amy! Your family is adorable. How have you been?

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the bum shot!! I'm so glad other people take pix of their kids behinds. I have a great one of Carson dressed up in only the "Primary Armor" from my Primary days. It's my favorite!

Marianne said...

hey girl, way cute pics i had to laugh at the bootie shot :)