Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cabin, Snowmobiles, No kids, Hurrah!

This last weekend we took our friends down to the cabin....without kids! Hurrah! We didn't wake up until 11:30 on Saturday and just did whatever we wanted for the day. It was so nice to take a little time for ourselves and have a little R & R. We're so glad that you guys were able to join us V!




Sunshine, snacks and a picnic bench, what more can you ask for?
Nothin' but blue skies






Here is my attempted "action" shot of V & Aaron.



The whole weekend V would say "It's time to get geared up". I think she is "geared up" What do you think?



Ahhh.......





1 comment:

Stina said...

Amy! I blog-stalked you! This weekend looked very very fun. I'm glad to hear the husbands were successful keeping you & Vanessa out of trouble! Let us know next time Nelson & Kimberly come down & we'll stop by! Let's get our kids together! Later!

PS. My blog is private, email me if you want in! stinabean262@yahoo.com