Thursday, April 2, 2009

6 Months Already

Levi is officially 6 months old. This is a HUGE graduation day for me. Now I can take him to the gym day care. HURRAY!!! Pretty sad that, that's the first thing I write huh.....
Anyway I just thought I'd mention a few milestones up to this point.
- He cut 2 teeth at 4 months, but nothing more since then
- He continues to be the happiest baby I think I've ever seen.....really
- He's officially crawling (yikes!)
- Levi has less hair now than he did when he was born
- He's very loving/loveable
- Is patient. Most times I tend to the 2 older kids before him...poor kid
- He's already wearing 12 month old clothes
As you can tell (and I mentioned before), he's patient and puts up with his older siblings, even though you can see he's a little worried. I would be too. ;)

He is SO smiley. I love it!

Here he is for the first time in the sink, taking a bath. It was a success!
It's been so fun having him around. He brings such a fun, happy spirit to our home. :) Every Mom needs a Levi in their life. He's my ray of sunshine throughout my day!

1 comment:

The Everyday Housewife said...

Levi is ADORABLE!! Love the pix!! Can't believe it's already been 6 months!