Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July


Our 4th was full! We started the day sending McKenzie to the balloon lauch in Provo with her Grandparents and Bryce and I ran the Freedom run. I just ran the 5k (since I'm now 7 months along) and Bryce went for the 10k. He did awesome! He ran it in 42 minutes! Go Bryce! Anyway then we headed over to the parade. After the parage we had a big BBQ with my family. My mom took pictures of all of those events but I haven't got them yet. When I do, I'll blog them. We ended the 4th going to the Stadium of Fire. McKenzie loved it. The fireworks were amazing as always. She is still talking about it. I can't say I'm a huge Miley Sirus fan, but the Blue Man Group was pretety cool. Poor Cache was still to young so the only thing he did was get babysat and eat a BBQ with us.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Amy...good to hear from you! Of course there's room for you guys at the Cape, anytime. Next summer would be great! I can't get the pics in your first 2 posts but these are great...typical Bryce pic, he's still crazy :-)