Friday, September 12, 2008

No baby yet!


Hey all! I haven't blogged in a while because my computer broke. I only get on when Bryce is home with his lap top (which is RARE). Anyway just wanted to up date you that I am STILL pregnant. We hope to have the baby sometime this next week. We'll keep you posted on that. Things are good here at the Vellinga household. Cache is now 18 months old. He can now go to nursery! Just in time for the new baby! Hurray!!! McKenzie turned 4 this week as well. I will have to load some photos of her birthday. It was quite a bash. I never thought having a princess birthday party for 4 years olds could be quite an ordeal. We had fun though. Nothing is new with Bryce. Just work, work and more work with some fishing inbetween. We will let you know when the baby arrives!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

hey, i'm having mine monday if not before then... thats when their inducing me. good luck with yours, your having a boy right??? keep in touch :)

The Majors Family said...

how cute are you!! I am so excited for you!