Monday, October 20, 2008

1 month old

Well Levi turned 4 weeks yesterday. He has been such a good baby. He is also sleeping 4-6 hours between feedings at night.....love it!! Why is it that after they are born time flie, but the last month of pregnancy is so SLOW?? Cache is finally starting to adjust to having this little one in our home, and I'm starting to get used to being a mother of 3. Cache has been so much happier and starting to be back to his happy self. I don't know how people used to have 10+ kids. I know that there are still a rare few who do, but it just amazes me. With only 3 kids I feel like I need at least 2 more arms. Think about it, if woman had 4 arms, men would be turned on by it because it would just be another feature that they don't have. Then we would be able to accomplish more with all of our arms. Right now I could be typing and holding both babies!!!

3 comments:

Noell said...

You can always make me laugh sister! Love it! Oh man, your little ones are so amazingly adorable... it has been so neat to keep up with your blog and see how your family is growing. You are doing such a wonderful job as a mother of three! Levi is such a LOV! I can't believe how many changes have happened in our lives this last year, sure miss you guys - Noell, Steve and Bridger

Jane said...

4 arms....to funny! You are right though :-) I can't believe Levi is already a month old! I need an updated pic for the fridge - hint,hint:-) Love you guys.

Denise H. said...

Hey there, I went to high school with Bryce and just wanted to say that you have a Beautiful Family!

I added your blog to our PHS Alumni Blog List. You can visit the site here. http://phsclassof1995alumni.blogspot.com/

If you know of anyone else with a blog that is not on the list please let me know.

Thanks, Denise