Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family pics


Here is our updated family. They were supposed to be family photos, but this is the best one we got. Basically we will be taking them from Kimberly SOON so we could get some better ones. By the way, Kimberly Nelson takes "the bomb" photos so if you haven't tried her, you should. Her company is called "Tilt Photography" and she is just finishing her studio this week. She is SO talented. Let me know if you need her info and I'll email it to you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana said...

You guys look so cute! You would never know you just had Levi...

stephanie said...

great family photo!

Melissa said...

Hi, I never see you, so this will be a nice way to see how life is for you & your family! :) I'm just wasting time today when I should be making dinner, and I was looking at the henry's blog and foudn yours. I didn't realize that Levi's initials were lov.. that's really sweet. The blessing today was so nice. I love that you guys moved into the ward. Maybe i'll see ya sometime this week. :)