Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's Thursday night, it's ladies night...

Every 4th Thursday is our monthly "Girls Night Out a.k.a GNO." This time Jamie (of course) put together a cute little craft for us to do. It read "Think Spring". Everything was going smoothly for me until I got to the "Spring" and it read "Sprink". Hum.......I then glansed at the "think" part and realized I had spelled "thing". At least it was a word right? I was at least spelling something......


Here's Jess and Christy showing their craft...No mistakes here. Maybe that's what happens when you graduate from college....Maybe someday I'll try that.

We had a fun night anyway. Thanks Laura and Jamie for putting it together!!!


4 comments:

J-ME said...

That was a fun night. I love our GNO's! Thing Sprink!

The Everyday Housewife said...

I like your "thing". Very cute!!

Brooke said...

Those are so cute! How did you do them? Did you fix yours? If not, you should just put it up anyway.

Jana said...

Well Amy, maybe you and I can finish school together someday! At least it still looks cute, even if it doesn't say the right thing.