Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Train Obsession Continues

Levi was sleeping, Kenzie was at a friends house, and I was excited to get a shower in before noon. So I hopped in the shower while Cache was playing with some toys. When I came out, here he was. Sitting fully engaged watching a movie (he had put in by himself). I had to laugh because the movie is a train movie. NOT just any train movie. This is a BORING documentary of trains. No music, no excitment, just old men talking about different kinds of trains. I watched it for approx. 10 minutes and about died of boredom, but Cache LOVES it. I had to take a picture because he was as happy as a clam and was content to stay there until it ended. Boys will be boys I guess.

Below is exactly how I found him......


3 comments:

Allie said...

My little boys love those too!! Weird. I can't stand them.

Sara said...

So I finally remembered to look up your blog since you told me the address the last time we were over. We need to get together sometime soon. I suggested to Blair the other night that we should go visit you guys, but he said we couldn't because we didn't have any treats. So I guess next time I make something, then we'll come over.

The Everyday Housewife said...

So cute!! He is growing up! Aaron still likes to watch "boring" things. I guess Cache is just starting early!