Sunday, November 23, 2008

I wanna be a ROCK STAR!!

Forever Kenzie has been telling us that she wants to be a princess when she grows up. She also wants to marry Daddy. She is still sure that she will be marrying daddy, but the occupation has changed. Lately (I don't know where this came from) Kenzie has decided that she wants to be a "Rock Star" like "Miley Cyrus". She has always loved to sing, but this rock star thing is new. I find her singing in her microphone all the time. She also tries to bob her head "like a rock star" every time music comes on. As parents, do you help your kid achieve their dreams as a "rock star" or not??? That's my question. Here is a video of her talking about being a rock star.

5 comments:

Mindi said...

That is too cute. Is Cache saying "cheese" in the background while you are filming? I also like how she is so concerned with why you hair is wet.

The Heber's said...

Love it! Every morning on the way to preschool she requests Miley Cyrus on the cd player and then tells me about Miley's rock star status! It is awesome!!

The Knudsen Klan said...

I finally found your blog. Your kids are so dang cute. I want to add you to ours if you don't care. Ours is knudsenspartyoffive.blogspot.com
Love-
Krysta

Noell said...

That's hilarious Amy! No matter what she becomes she will definitely be a rock star just like her mom & dad! Miss you guys! Happy Holidays!

Jessica said...

What the what? She is a very outgoing little girl, fearless little girl. Maybe its in the stars for her...