Thursday, December 11, 2008

Truly the "City of Lights"





Above are some of the lighted things. The parade lasted a good hour or so!

Bryce, Cache, Me & Kenz waiting before the parade

Aunt Trisha & Dylan

Abby, Ellie & McKenzie

Our little bundle of joy bundled for the festivities

So I have talked about all the fun stuff Spanish Fork has to offer to families. Most of you who live in Utah have visited Spanish Fork during the holidy season to see the "Festival of Lights". This year I found out that they have a light parade. We thought it would be a fun festive thing to do with the family so we bundled up the kids and met up with our cousins. I was SO impressed! For being a podunk town (or so I thought before I moved here), I couldn't believe how well they did. We will plan on making this a regular tradition! It was so much fun!

3 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

How fun! We've never been to the parade. We'll have to plan on it next year!

Mindi said...

That is way cool, we may have to come down next year.

Inspiration Station said...

I didn't know SF had a parade. Where did you find out about it? That sounds like great tradition to start!