Friday, December 19, 2008

The Annual Nerd Herd Christmas Extravaganza

We had an absolute BLAST this year at the party. Thanks Kimberly & Nelson for letting us trash your house. Don't forget to notice our beautiful yuppy sweater wear for the evening. I will have to explain myself in pics below....don't worry, it was thrown "mormon" style.
" Wine....I mean, rootbeer and crackers anyone?"
We had a rootbeer tasting party. What a cheezy, but oh so funny blast! Picture perfect Jess & Luke
The party hosts in our sweet evening attire. I can't say I felt very cute at the party. Then I looked at the pics....nope, not so cute last night. But we sure did have fun.

Notice Levi. What a hottie (I'm not hittin on your man Becca. I promise). How come you can't find those kinds of sweaters in the store anymore?

We were all sick by the end of the night from drinking to much rootbeer.

Me and my hubbie.

Below is our white elephant gift exchange.
Here is Becca & Levi with their fabulous prizes. Yes, Becca (once again) picked one of the best presents....this one labeled "Making Love Work." It came with a video, guidebook, and oh yes, cassette tapes. Levi came home with a 750 piece puzzle. He doesn't have to go back to Law school til mid January, so he'll have plenty of time to put it together. Let's hope it has all the pieces!

Do you think Dylan's present will fit? Laura is now going to be able to play the NSync game.


Grape juice for me (which I will actually get to use, yeah!) and Bryce will workout his figure back to shape with Kathy Smith workout from I think, 1992. That is, if he can find a VCR to put it in.

You don't want to know what Jess came home with. I will give you the name though. "Jolly Pecker" is now the new family member of the Cook household. Congrats Jess! Luke is holding his holiday collection of Pezz dispensers.

Do you like their hats? I LOVE Nelson in this picture. Can he have made a better face wearing the hat? Kimberly also will now get to smell like the dollar store brand of Obsession for men.
Jody's kids will be excited that she is bringing home a quacking alarm clock. I wonder how long she'll keep that thing. You can't tell but Brian is holding a framed picture of Edward Cullens. I wonder if he is as obsessed with Edward, as much as the all the girls in the room are. He seemed pretty excited when he opened his present. jk. Brian.
As you can see, we had a great time. That is not all that was done at the party though. We took some sweet group shots in Kimberly's studio. To check those out go to www.tiltphotography.com/blog Hopefully those of you who couldn't make it will be able to come next year. We missed you!












6 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

I am truly envious of the girl that one the Jolly Pecker. I really wanted that!! If Bryce ever finds another one, send it my way! This looks like the FUNNEST party ever!

Jessica said...

Amy.... what a fun party last night, and I almost missed it!!! Thanks again for doing that. That was the funnest Christmas party I have ever been to thanks to Kimberly and you! I checked out the pictures and was dying of laughter! I love knuckle on chin pose!

Jessica said...

Amy.... what a fun party last night, and I almost missed it!!! Thanks again for doing that. That was the funnest Christmas party I have ever been to thanks to Kimberly and you! I checked out the pictures and was dying of laughter! I love knuckle on chin pose!

J-ME said...

Looks like a great party! Sorry I missed it! I love the pics too fun!

Heather Ballard said...

That is hilarious. I've always wanted to have a cheesy sweater /gaggy gifts party for C-mas. That gave me a bunch of good ideas for our extended family white elephant exchange. It's funny how I see Laura & Jessica alot at the gym and they are like your best friends.

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! what fun pictures! have a Happy New Years!!