Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Preschool Christmas Program

Kenz had her program today. She did a great job at singing a ton of songs they had learned throughout the year.

After the program, she thought it would be funny to put her stuff on ME and take a picture. Do I look like Rudolph? Me and my girl! Do you know how to teach kids to "smile" with their REAL smile? I'm up for suggestions.

Kenz and Carson singing "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"

More action shots of the singing

Aren't they adorable? Here she is with her 2 preschool buds Morgan & Carson. Notice, the only one looking at my camera is Kenzie, the other two happen to be looking at their mom's cameras while they take the picture. We train our kids right, don't we!






4 comments:

lauren and ryan said...

Kenzie is such a cute girl, she kills me!

Jana said...

I love it, you make such a cute reindeer. And Kenzie's smile is adorable! Before you know it you'll wish she never learned to smile so dang cute, when all those boys come calling...

The Heber's said...

I love the pix of you and Kenzie! Carson feels like he is famous since he showed up on your page!!

Jessica F. said...

What a cutie! Little girls seem like so much fun!!!