Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Charlie Brown Christmas House


This is our wonderful house all lit up for the Christmas season! Do you like the look? Bryce spent all of this time putting up the lights but NEVER plugged them in before. When he got done hanging them, he realized most of them don't work! Our kids like it and that's all that matters. Hopefully they don't look at all the festive neighbors to closely! It makes out for a good laugh anyway. Every time I pull up at night to house I can't help but giggle, which usually turns to a belly laugh!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

That's pretty funny, reminds me of something I would do.

Jane said...

Your right Amy...it does make you giggle:-) Good job Bryce! I bet he doesn't laugh about it though :-) As long as the kids like it that's all that counts.

The Heber's said...

I love the lights, Amy! I'm so glad you told me to check them out. Aaron is happy that someone else in the neighborhood (besides himself) forgets to check the lights once in a while. The only reason ours are lit this year, is because I checked them myself! Oh, the joys of being a wife!!